Re: [IPp] Carb counts

> Does anyone know the carb counts for Icees and 7-11 Slushies?  I can only
> find carbs for Mr. Misty's at Dairy Queen, but I'm thinking the Icees are
> more airy

Well I couldn't find Slushies,  but Icee has a website:

 <A HREF="http://www.icee.com/main.htm">Welcome to The ICEE Company Web
Site</A>
http://www.icee.com/

I lookedup  few,  but some vary.   My son was with a friend the other
day and walked to the gas station 1/2 block away.    The friend ordered
a icee and wanted him to get one.   He asked the attendant if he knew
the carb count and they had a printout and were able to tell him.  :)
His first Icee ever!

BlueRaspberry:
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 20 Oz ICEE.
Calories:   220
Carbohydrates   54 g

Minute Maid Cherry:
.Nutrition Information:Serving Size:    8 Fluid Ounces
Calories:   118
Carbohydrates*  32 g

Cherry:
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 20 Oz ICEE.
Calories:   220
Carbohydrates   55 g

Coca-Cola:
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 8 Fluid Ounces
Calories:   118
Carbohydrates   32 g

Sincerely,

Fenton, MO