Re: [IPp] paradigm\U50

Dear Joel and Dianne,

We use the paradigm, but we use U100.  I'm sorry I can't be of more
help.  Have you checked with your endo?  They may have the answer you are
looking for.

(1)non diab.>From: >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
>CC: >Subject: [IPp] paradigm\U50 >Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:22:29 -0500 >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >We have been planning on
exchanging our MM508 for a paradigm pump, in the free >pump exchange
program. MM has told us all along that the paradigm delivers U50 >in the
same manner as the 508. For example, we program a bolus of 1.0 units >and
the pump actually delivers 2.0 volume of U50. Can anyone tell us if that
>is the case with the paradigm? Does the paradigm covert or do we need to
do >the conversion? Has anyone had any problems with their change to the
new >pump. >The MM reps we have talked to have not seemed to be sure of
what they are >telling us, so we'd like to hear it from someone who has
dealt with this >issue. >You can e-mail us directly, or call 715-265-4203