Re: [IPp] paradigm\U50

Joel and Dianne,

We pump using the Paradigm, and we do not pump U50, we do U100. All I can say
is that when I do a site change, first I rewind the pump and then it asks me
U100 or U50, I select what I want and then continue to prime and reconnect to
do a fixed prime. I hope this helps. If it is asking which you want U100 or
U50 than I assume if you chose U50 you would be delivering U50 until the next
site change when it promts you with that question again.
Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!