[IPp] paradigm\U50

We have been planning on exchanging our MM508 for a paradigm pump, in the free
pump exchange program. MM has told us all along that the paradigm delivers U50
in the same manner as the 508. For example, we program a bolus of 1.0 units
and the pump actually delivers 2.0 volume of U50. Can anyone tell us if that
is the case with the paradigm? Does the paradigm covert or do we need to do
the conversion? Has anyone had any problems with their change to the new
The MM reps we have talked to have not seemed to be sure of what they are
telling us, so we'd like to hear it from someone who has dealt with this
You can e-mail us directly, or call 715-265-4203

Joel and Dianne, parents of Liam,4 yrs., Dx'd at 8 mths