Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School

This year I decided to take on a whole new attitude with our school. By being
very very nice and appreciative and to constantly reinforce that our main
goal is to keep Matthew safe and healthy at school and that in order to do
this we all must be on the same team.
After reading so many posts on Glucagon for the gym teachers, my only concern
for Matthew is when they are out on the fields. It would take the nurse
probably 3min to get out there if the gym teacher carried a two way radio. So
on Monday I will make that suggestion.  I am not sure how often they even go
out for gym, but again, just to dot the i's and cross the t's.
Thanks to everyone on the list who fills me with support and knowledge. You
all have helped me to be the best advocate I can be for my son.
Sarah  :)  Mom to Matthew ( almost 6 ) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria ( 7 ) Non-D...Love My kids!