[IPp] Ketones again-Eve in hospital

I posted on Thursday morning about Eve and ketones. Here is an update.

In the late afternoon of the day I posted (9/5), the day after the soccer
game, she started to vomit and she still had large to moderate ketones. The
vomiting was after 5pm when her endo's office closed, so I got the on call
doctor, who happened to be her endo. The endo told me to take her to the
hospital (ER) and she is still there tonight. At this point she is on IV
fluids because she can not keep any fluids or foods down. At this point she
has no ketones, just vomits every thing she takes in by mouth. Right now
they are running test to see why she can't keep even keep fluid down. It may
have nothing to do with her not bolusing or it could.  We will have to wait
and see.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99