Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School

> That's exactly what Lindsey does and it's in her 504. I guess we have been
> fortunate with this school.
> Mike Swaithes
> Husband to Pat
> Dad to Alicia (9) & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98

Mike et all,

Well, just got off the phone with district nurse.  She told me "info out
there "on the web" is meant to scare parents about what might happen, but
rarely does."  Besides that baloney, she did say she would talk to the PE
teacher about his "comfort level" on Monday after he's had a chance to
practice with the supplies I gave him.  She did imply that we might be able
to work something out with a lock box in the PE office to hold the glucogon
when Devin's not in PE.  She was more concerned about no walkie talkie for
the PE teacher while out on the field.  I guess this might solve some of the