[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School


You must have an Individual Health Care Plan as part of your IEP for you to 
be fully protected.  Please, please have one included and signed by your endo 
along with a rep from the school.  
Sarah :)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml