[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School


If your daughter is under special education then you should do an IEP not a 
504. I know that a lot of the parents on this list believe that 504 has more 
power, but not true.  With all of the research I have done in my state (CT) I 
have been told by everyone that the IEP is better. If you have an IEP and the 
school does not follow it than you can go to court and file complaints much 
faster than with a 504. And the school still risks losing federal funding. 
Just a thought. I know you are a great advocate for your child, I have read 
all of your posts on this list. Just wanted to share.
Sarah :)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml