Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School

email @ redacted writes:

> what is the OCR

Department of Education Office for Civil Rights? Does he have a 504 in place?
If not request, in writing that they schedule one and if he does ask, in
writing that they schedule a meeting for it's review.

Let me know how it goes...you may e me privately if you wish and I will help
all I can....what state are you in?
now ten!