Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School

email @ redacted writes:

> Endo sign a paper that says Devin will carry his own glucogon on him and ALL
> THE TEACHERS  will be trained to use it.  I'm sure the school would like
> that
> even more!

We moved from a school district that refused to have glucagon available for
Mary....but she carried it with her in her purse....at our new (and
wonderful) school....she carries it with her and one is in the nurse's
office....three are trained besides the nurse on it's administration..two in
the office plus the principal....all are trained to recognize lows and
highs.....this is a huge school but I believe her to finally be safe....what
*law* are they basing not allowing him to carry it with him?
now ten!