Re: [IPp] ketones again !!!

We used to contact the dr for these things in the
beginning after dx, but after 6yrs of this, we are very
comfortable dealing with it ourselves and don't bother
the dr unless there are unusual circumstances and/or we
aren't seeing results (we typically see a turnaround by
4-6hrs). Treating the ketones quickly and aggressively
is the key to avoiding the hospital. Like I said the
other day though, you have to do what's comfortable for
you (and do call your dr if they want to know these