Re: [IPp] ketones again !!!

I agree with Renee - part of the pumping contract has to be responsibility.
We had some issues of responsibility early this summer.  Our ped endo said
that part of the pumping contract, if you will, is following the program.
And, the reason is your child's safety.  For her safety, you might consider a
pumping vacation.  We were told that the injection system, imperfect as it
is, at least leaves people with a background of insulin throughout the day,
which is a hedge against ketones.  Perhaps your daughter would consider a
pump vacation.