[IPp] the fight continues

Well, I broke down and was crying in the principal's office today.  The guy
that wouldn't return my calls finally called after I told on him.  He told me
that he isn't prepared to give me in writing the reasoning behind sending
Jacob to the other school.  I then asked for the policy that states that no
one other than a nurse can give insulin.  I gave the principal the info on
Loundoun County.  Her response was, "Well, their laws and policies would be
very different from ours."  I was so mad at that point.  I started trying to
call other schools in Minnesota to find out if they have children with
diabetes at them and who administers their insulin.  I filled a complaint
with the Office of Civil Rights.  I have contacted Michelle Bachman who is
one of our senators and lives in our city.  I have called just about everyone
that I can.  I still need more.  If anyone knows how I can find out if there
are other schools in MN that don't have a nurse and they administer insulin
one way or another could you please let me know how?  I need to know what
school in what district that so I can bring exact facts for them to see in
black and white.  Thanks to everyone that has been helping me out.  I so
appreciate it.  I will keep you all updated.