Dear Laura,

Your welcome!  It is my pleasure to help, you have all helped me so much,
it's the least I can do.

(1)non diab.>From: "jftroop" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] THANKS >Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:33:55 -0500 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Dear all, >I
just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my plea for help over the
>weekend. I was supposed to have a meeting with the "Special Services"
folks >for our county in the morning, but now my 4 year old has a virus,
so it will >have to wait. We seem to pick up every bug that comes near
us! Anyway, >thanks again, especially Cindy for all the info you sent me,
I will let you >know when I have any news! Thanks again! > >Laura, mom to
Eryn,9, Jeffrey,6 dx 5/00, and Mary Glenn, 4 and not feeling >very well