Re: [IPp] when to call the doctor

In a message dated 9/4/02 8:00:06 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Eve was high (HI on her meter)at supper this evening and had moderate
> ketones. Now she just checked and has high ketones. she is feeling thirsty
> but ok.

I would call.......Mary has mod ketones when she woke yesterday...with a temp
basal they were gone in an hour and a half.....large, I would have called,
changed her site and pushed fluids.....as it was her numbers became very
unstable so i brought her home from school......just a note, my endo is not
keen to send to hospital but to treat whenever possible at home....if he were
not this might make a difference.....hope she is better...
now ten!