Re: [IPp] when to call the doctor

In a message dated 9/4/2002 6:00:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> With all the wisdom on this site, I need help again. When do you call the
> doctor when your child has large ketones?

Even though we've been trained as to what to do with moderate/large ketones,
we have been instructed to call anyway (at any time of day or night).  So we
do. We have a very involved, hands on team, yet very receptive and respectful
(even solicitous) of our input!.....it's not like they don't trust us or
anything to have us call.  It's just procedure.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02