Dear all,
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my plea for help over the
weekend.  I was supposed to have a meeting with the "Special Services" folks
for our county in the morning, but now my 4 year old has a virus, so it will
have to wait.  We seem to pick up every bug that comes near us!  Anyway,
thanks again, especially Cindy for all the info you sent me, I will let you
know when I have any news! Thanks again!

Laura, mom to Eryn,9, Jeffrey,6 dx 5/00, and Mary Glenn, 4 and not feeling
very well this evening!