Re: [IPp] update

email @ redacted writes:

> They don't have a problem training non-nurse personnel to give glucagon,
> but
> they have a problem with training them to give insulin??????
> This makes NO SENSE.

I certainly don't want to make a case for the other side but.....glucagon is
an emergency, lifesaving proceedure that if given at the wrong time can do no
harm...insulin, on the other hand, if given incorrectly, can do a lot of
harm.....but Shanna is not asking them to do anything but follow her chart
which should be no big deal....
now ten!