Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/2002 6:34:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They don't have a problem training non-nurse personnel to give glucagon, but
> they have a problem with training them to give insulin??????
> This makes NO SENSE.
That's what I said but there is no reasoning with the guy in charge.  He is a
complete moron and it doesn't seem that he wants to stop being a moron so I
am stuck for now.  Maybe the 50 e-mails and phone calls that I made today
will make a difference as well as all the people that I called and e-mailed
yesterday too.  Not to mention going to the school board meeting and talking
with them next week.  Anyway, thanks for the help and support.