RE: [IPp] update

Our non-nurse, nurse's aid/para professional supervises Tarek's boluses, she
doesn't actually push the buttons herself.

I don't know if this would help you. Let me know if it does and I would be
happy to type up an affidavit or something.
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado