Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/2002 5:53:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sorry, I forget how old your child is, but ....  if he or the adults at
> school need help figuring out amts Animas' palm pilot software might be the
> way to go.  It's taken all the stress and problems with figuring out of
> doing the boluses!

Thanks for your help Carol.  My son is 5 years old.  I have figured every
bolus for them but they won't administer the bolus is the problem.  I am
really looking into maybe buying a palm (or handspring that so I can get the
freestyle tracker too) and getting the animas software just for us at home.
I won't be able to buy it if I have to pay for a freakin' lawyer though.
Thanks for the suggestion.