Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/2002 4:58:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> what is happening right
> now in school...is he doing ok?

Right now Jacob is doing wonderfully at school.  I have been going to school
5 times a day though.  I drop Jacob off in the morning, come home, go to
school for morning snack, come home, go to school for lunch and stay until
the end of recess (there aren't permanant recess people yet so instead of
training a new person every day I just stay) go home, come back for afternoon
snack, go home, then I go back and pick Jacob up after school.  I am really
getting my exercise in though.  (5 blocks, 10 times a day, pushing a