From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 2:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/2002 3:58:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> does your child
> handle the boluses or need help?

Jacob cannot do his own boluses.  Even if he could he wouldn't be able to
figure out how much of a bolus that he needs.  That is one of the big
problems that we have.  It's not that giving a bolus is hard or anything but

they won't even look at the chart that I wrote up and tell him how much he
needs.

Shanna