Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/02 4:17:20 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  That is one of the big
> problems that we have.  It's not that giving a bolus is hard or anything
> but
> they won't even look at the chart that I wrote up and tell him how much he
> needs.

Well, that is ridiculous! (but you knew that) I pack Mary's lunch each day
and put a card in it telling how much to bolus for it (she has no option but
to eat it all...that being a nutrition decision)...when I get the carb info
from the district...I will write what she is to have on a card with bolus
info if she chooses to buy....she always is *overseen* when
bolusing.....sheesh!....they call for parties, etc and the I provided a carb
count book (and a pump manual and Pumpin Insulin) for the clinic....what do
they do for asthmatic kids?
now ten!