[IPn] we can do it today

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

Thanks to the action of our generous donors, the UTAH challenge was
matched in a Jiffy!. There is just one to go to complete our Summer
pledge drive. If you've just been waiting for the right time to make
a donation or haven't yet gotten 'rountuit', then take this last
opportunity of the Summer to make a donation and have its value
doubled by the Dollar for Dollar challenge from the LONE STAR state
of Texas.

LONE STAR will match your donation to Insulin Pumper up to $100, so
send one now. Just 4 contributions of $25 will do the trick or 10 at
$10. Don't wait, you can be the one to put the cap on the Summer
pledge drive  --- last chance :-))

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton