Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/02 2:13:29 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  Thanks so much for your help.

All three of the trained persons can oversee her insulin....does your child
handle the boluses or need help? I will send a copy of her 504 as soon as I
get it back (signed).....to my way of thinking (and as issue I brought up at
the last SD) no one says they have to delegate anything but they cannot ship
him off and they must, by law, take care of his needs, so they can hire a
nurse or handle it by delegation but they MUST do it.....our last SD lost to
the OCR on the complaint I filed on just such an issue.....I will be in
now ten!