Re: [IPp] update

In a message dated 9/4/2002 2:02:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Would you like a copy of Mary's 504 where there are three others besides the
> nurse who can do everything for Mary, including Glucagon?

I would love a copy of her 504 plan.  They don't have an issue with Glucagon
other than that the school nurse has to train the individuals and last week
when I trained her (go figure).  I just need anything that has a non-RN
giving insulin.  Thanks so much for your help.