Re: [IPp] update

 I just sent a e-mail to the Minnesota State Dept of Health and am perusing
the State Board of Nursing site. I will be sending some other cases to you.
Would you like a copy of Mary's 504 where there are three others besides the
nurse who can do everything for Mary, including Glucagon? Hang in there...you
are heading in the right direction with the right help....

now ten!