[IPp] update

Thanks to everyone that lent their advise and offered to help out.  I have
several phone calls to make again today.  I won't be able to make any calls
until after school because I only get to be home for about 1/2-1 hour before
I have to leave again.  Yesterday I spent about 3 hours on the phone with
different people.  I don't have a whole lot going for me yet.  I plan on
taking an advocate for the American Diabetes Association with me to the next
school board meeting.  I have to get several materials together to show the
school board.  If anyone can lend a hand and send me any articals that are in
my favor that would really help.  I need specifically articals that have to
do with non-nurse school personel giving insulin (via pump or injections).
Or if non-nurse personel give your child injections or boluses I could really
use your testimony.  Thanks again to everyone that helped me out.