[IPn] Let's finish today ??? Tomorrow?

Through the generosity of our many supporters, Insulin Pumpers has
almost reached the pledge goal for the Summer quarter. There remain
just two challenge and we will be done. Can we complete both today???

Let's start with a generous dollar for dollar challenge from a UTAH
member. Make YOUR pledge today for $10, $20, or whatever you can
afford. UTAH will match your pledge up to $100, doubling its value
for Insulin Pumpers.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton