RE: [IPp] Please help me.....

This doesn't work in small towns though. Our SD made a point to hire a
different lawyer each time they needed one, so that ALL the lawyers in town
at one point had done work for the school district. So when we had a
potential law suit, we couldn't hire a single lawyer within 250 miles
because it was a "conflict of interest" for all of them!

Our only choice was to hire from Salt Lake City or Denver, and that would
include the lawyers expenses to come to our town. The public interest
lawyers from SLC and Denver wouldn't do it because it was too far away.

We ended up yanking our son out of public school and homeschooling for the
rest of the year. Moved out of that town the next summer.

I agree that you don't want to threaten, because it may backfire on you.

Stick your ground and do start finding a lawyer, but don't threaten one if
you can't back it up.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Novolog since 5-24-02
Using FreeStyle meter
Denver, Colorado