Re: [IPp] Please help me.....

I didn't have the funds for a lawyer either, but fate was on my side, and
I was able to get a public interest lawyer.  You may want to check into
that.  I really lucked out and got her through a friend of a friend of a
friend.  Look in the phone book or call information, ask for a Public
Interest Lawyer either in your area or your state.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Please help
me..... >Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:30:57 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 9/3/02 5:57:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > . TELL THEM YOU ARE GOING TO GET A
LAWYER > > > >This is a good idea only if you intend to do so (I did not
have the >funds).....You still want to be polite but firm and say nothing
you can't >back up.....OCR and ADA will help.... >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------