RE: [IPp] Please help me.....

You do have precendent in the state of WA if that helps.
The SD took all the D kids and moved them to a school with a full time
nurse. The parents
sued and WON!
The school HAS TO make accomodations and cannot just yank your son out of
the school that
he is supposed to go to.
Good luck, and remember YOU WILL WIN!!
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado