Re: [IPp] Please help me.....

In a message dated 9/3/2002 1:11:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I forget where you are, which state?...
> Immediately request, in writing, a 504 meeting.....

I live in Minnesota.  I requested a 504 meeting back before school was out
last year.  We have met several times about the 504 BUT I won't sign a copy
that states that only the nurse (there one day a week) can give boluses and
they won't sign a copy that states that anyone but the nurse can give
boluses.  So we are at a deadlock on that issue.