[IPp] Please help me.....

My husband had a meeting with the head of the nurses department for our
district last week.  I was gone that day so I didn't even know about the
meeting until afterwards.  Before this meeting everything was going great at
the school.  Then this guy came in and said that the person that was going to
give Jacob his boluses can't do it.  My husband fought back and forth this
this guy.  They thought that they had everything figured out.  I was going to
be there every day for the first week just to make sure that everything runs
smoothly and then they were going to take over by themselves doing bs checks
and giving boluses.  Then the head nurses guy comes back today and says that
after this week they are going to make a decision if Jacob can go to this
school or not.  WHAT????  He told me that most likely they are going to send
him to another school.  The only school in the district that has a full time
nurse.  This school is 2 towns away.  The school that he is going to now is 4
blocks away.  Also the hospital is very close to the school that he is going
to now and really far away from the school that they want to send him to.
There is no way that I could make it to the other school for any reason.  I
don't have a car or anything so if his sight came out or something I wouldn't
be able to help him.  My husband works every day from 9am to 8pm just that so
I can stay home and take care of the kids.  I need any help that I can get.
The only other option they had was for Jacob (5 years old) to figure out and
administer his boluses himself.  BTW we live in MN and there are NO laws
about diabetes care in school.  If anyone can help, I really, really need it.