[IPn] teensy eensy bit to go

Dear Pumpers and Friends. The Summer pledge drive is just about wound
up, needing only a little bit more to finish up. I know pledge drives
area a nuisance, but they are a necessity and a fact of life for
almost all non-profit organizations, Insulin Pumpers is no exception.
It takes a couple of thousand dollars every month to pay for the
rent, utilities, office expense and so on.... that are needed to keep
Insulin Pumpers online and free from commercial ads and spam. Your
help is needed NOW to meet this quarter's financial goals. Many of
your fellow list members have given several times this year. What is
needed if for some of you sitting on the sidelines to step up to the
plate. I'm not asking for a lot, just $10 or $20 a year...... Less
than the price of a movie out for you and your spouse. A fraction of
the price of a good dinner for two. If you enjoy the benefits brought
to you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site and you are
financially able, please consider making a contribution towards the
support of this valuable service.

Friday's FRIENDS of PUMPERS $300 challenge needs matching pledges of
$120 and there are two $100 challenges remaining. When we match these
challenges, were done for the quarter. Won't you help out by sending
a few bucks??

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton