RE: [IPp] Balanced School Day

Wow, what a crazy idea!

My concern would be bolusing again 2 hours after the last meal. You will
need to take into account that there is still approximately 30% of her 11:00
bolus still working.

Are you packing her "nutritional breaks"? I would have a good combo of
carb/fat/protein at first...you might even switch to more carbs at 10:30 and
more protein at 1:00 down the road.

It will probably take alot of trial and error. Good luck!
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado