Re: [IPp] Balanced School Day

What a strange idea!   Sure, I know that instead of eating 3 meals a day,
we are actually better on 5-6 small meals per day so we don't overeat
at a meal and since it helps keep our metabolism rev'd all day.

But,  how do they handle school lunches.    You get a half tray now
and another half tray later???

Fenton, MO