Re: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Cindy,
I'm so sorry you have to go thru this! But you have to remember YOU did not
cause this situation, and please don't be hard on yourself. It is ignorance
on the super's behalf that is making this happen. That is ridiculous, that
she should be in a class where "she won't be a distraction" even if it means
she isn't getting the education she deserves. I'll be thinking of you, good

Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002