Re: [IPp] Balanced School Day

Hello Hun

Their change in when they eat may make it a bit harder to get fast and true
answers so it will take you maybe awhile. Remember to count that she will be
going outside for exercise after each meal. I would plan a sandwich or
something similar to eat at recess and milk and small fruit.Figure that
bolus carefully and then the next meal, again try something like that. That
way she has starches that last longer and milk has fat that helps slows down
the sugars too.
Trial and error for you and my prayers are with you as you start this new
year out.
Jana in Nova Scotia