Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #179

> It is a pain not being able to eat at night when you want, but it is sure
    helping me to sleep > better.

Gosh, Zach would HATE to note be able to eat after 3 hrs to bedtime.
Actually most our school night dinners take place 3 hrs to bedtime.
Most nights he doesn't have a bedtime snack unless his numbers call
for it,  or of course if it is a weekend when he's staying up.

<<  Jake could not talk for 10 hours after a seizure one time and we
> thought he had brain damage. For years after, I checked him every 2-3 hours,
> which stopped the seizures, but about made me crazy!

How scary!    Zach has always pulled out of his seizures pretty well.
Most times it only takes one glucagon injection followed by some fast acting
sugars as soon as he has slept for a few minutes.    There have only been
3 times since diagnosis in 2/1993  that it's required more than one
The worst one he didn't come around for 60 minutes from the time of his first
seizure which was followed a few minutes later by another one.    That was
the only time he was taken to the hospital though.

Fenton, MO