Re: [IPp] Highs after eating

This is a YMMV thing. My daughter can do a correction
bolus 2hrs after her last bolus without any problems.
Other people need more time in between or they drop too
low. It was more like 3hrs with humalog though (we're
using novolog now).

email @ redacted writes
> When you give him his bolus, it only lasts for 2
hours.  Maybe you could
> increase his bolus slightly after meals.  Talk to you
endo about the
> insulin carb. ratio.  It may need to be changed.

and Beverly said:
why? Mary's lasts 4 hours or so...she does not come
down well until three
hours generally