Re: [IPp] Highs after eating

Dear Beverly,

I was told that by my endo that it took two hours. This is definately
something that I will bring up to her at the next appointment.  It does
seem to work on Jessy in that 2 hour period, I wonder if the childs
weight and age has anything to do with it.  Anyone know the answer to

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Highs after
eating >Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:31:20 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 9/1/02 8:07:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > When you give him his bolus, it only
lasts for 2 hours. Maybe you could > > increase his bolus slightly after
meals. Talk to you endo about the > > insulin carb. ratio. It may need to
be changed. > > > >why? Mary's lasts 4 hours or so...she does not come
down well until three >hours generally >Beverly >-*******---*******
who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------