Re: [IPp] Re: school policy

Dear Barbara,

You go girl!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: school
policy >Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:25:09 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > > >
Before Noah was old enough (age 10 until > > about 13) to handle
decisions on the amount of insulin he needed at > > lunch time or to
correct highs, I made a laminated index card for him > > to refer to. >
>Starting Tuesday when we return to school (unless the powers that be
stick >their noses into it again!!) Zachary will start doing all testing
and >bolusing >solo at school. I'm typing and laminating a card this
weekend for his >carb grams per favorite foods. Corrections he was down
pat. > >Sincerely, > >Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12 1/2,
Dx 2/93, 508 2/02, >Paradigm 8/16/02) --------Jennifer (20), Allison
(17), Rachel (6) >Fenton, MO >email @ redacted >Independent Kitchen
Consultant for The Pampered Chef.