Re: [IPp] I need some help!

> He's blowing smoke. The only law that could be remotely related would
> be OSHA regulations on blood bourne pathogens and it has some
> specific exclusions that cover waste such as test strips, tampons,
> etc.... Your son must hang on to the sharps (lancettes) and bring
> them home, but that is not a big deal.

AND,  even though our school used to tell me that he couldn't as it was
against OSHA reg's,  I found out from talking to the people at OSHA
that public school children aren't even covered by any rules or regs from
OSHA.     Private schools can be however.        So not only were they
blowing smoke------they were blowing the WRONG smoke!

Fenton, MO