From: Pat Deason <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 11:12:31 AM
Subject: [IPp] Pump change

Anyone out there changed from Medtronic's pump to the Omni pod?   We are
considering changing, because my son is active is sports and we like the
idea of no tubes.  Can you please give me your input on the change?   The
three month supplies seems to be more reasonable $ wise.    We like the idea
of no tubes and only ONE PDA to keep up with.  He doesn't like using the
clip for his pump, so he has his kit, his pump and a cell phone that go in
his pocket.

Appreciate any thought on the transition.

Thanks

Pat
Mom of two boys with diabetes ages  15  and  19