Re: [IPp] Pump change

Hello my daughter made the change 2 years ago April. and she loves it.
It has been the best thing for her. It has been good the omni pod does not
leave scares
Mini med let lots of scares and omni pod has been good.
It makes life easer with omni pod . Active life is easer swimming , softball
, we are a fan of Omni pod.
They have great support and alway there if you have a question or need
support.
Linda MOM of Jenna pumping 7 years . 2 1/2 with Omni pod.

--
Lou Ball-Hyder
*WE STILL PRAY*