[IPn] MORE - Glucose Monitors - Draft Medical Policy Revision |

Dura
Sender: email @ redacted

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

One of your fellow members dug up the info we need to comment at the
meeting. I encourage you to participate.

Here are the relevant links links:

The draft policy that limits to 600 strips for three months:

http://www.cms.gov/mcd/viewlcd.asp?lcd_id=31416&lcd_version=6&show=all

The information about the meeting, including how to register and a
link to the registration page is at:

http://www.cignagovernmentservices.com/jc/education/DMEOM.html

The registration page ask you to choose in-person (Baltimore) or
teleconference and whether you want to present or observe.

Michael
..
For mail list removal contact
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org