[IPp] No Energy for JDRF this Year :(

I feel like I'm confessing a horrible sin right now...

I've done the JDRF walk for years but this year I have NO energy! Is that
horrible or what? I still want to go to the walk so I think I'll just join a
local group & fundraise for them vs doing it by myself. *SIGH* I feel like
I'm lazy but a bunch of things have come up this month so I'm just not able
to do it. Oy.

On that same vein, I wish DRI had easier ways to fundraise too...

Rachel in AZ - Single Mom to Cole - 12, pumping at 4, dx'd at 23 months
Rachel - email @ redacted
http://picasaweb.google.com/rachelncole
http://www.google.com/profiles/rachelandcole